Can this Sarah girl be my friend?!
i used to think air was free but then i bought a bag of chips
Go to Starbucks. Order coffee for “Prisoner 24601”
When they call out your order, jump up and yell “My name is Jean Valjean!”
And if the barista replies with “AND I’M JAVERT,” you tip that motherfucker so hard
you tip them right over the edge of a bridge
you fucking didn’t
oh my god.
No child is born homophobic.
This child is precious and I hope he never changes.
This youtube video is seriously the best.
You don’t like gay marriage because you don’t want to have to tell your kids about gay people?
Uh.. this kid is taking the news pretty well. He barely even cares! He’s just like “oh thats cool.. dudes can marry. Ping pong anyone?”
Nerdfighter Benedict? Or just failed Vulcan?
As far as I can tell, there are eight possibilities here. (I’ve spent a fair bit of time thinking about this.)
1. Benedict Cumberbatch is a hardcore nerdfighter and when Martin Freeman threw up a gang sign, Cumberbatch was like, “I have one of those.”
2. Cumberbatch, who obviously has a relationship with Star Trek, just naturally changed the Vulcan sign (pulling in the thumbs, turning the palms inward, crossing the arms) in precisely the same way that I happened to change the Vulcan sign when I first made the nerdfighter sign in the halcyon days of 2007.
3. One of the interns on set who has gained the trust of Benedict Cumberbatch was like, “If you do your hands like this, the Internet will get really excited.” And so he did.
4. BBC, in their infinite wisdom, staged the entire photo and Cumberbatch was taught the nerdfighter sign (I MEAN LOOK AT THE PERFECTION OF HIS NERDFIGHTER SIGN! He seems so comfortable and confident in it, almost as if it is muscle memory, almost as if he has flashed it to his laptop screen on hundreds of occasions in the past, but I digress) and this photograph was staged to get people psyched for Sherlock, although what tiny segment of nerdfighteria is not already psyched for Sherlock? Also, if this is the case, who is Martin Freeman trying to advertise to? Residents of the West Side?
5. Benedict Cumberbatch has a relative or a friend who is a nerdfighter and so he is passingly familiar with nerdfighteria and liked what he has seen and wanted to make us all very happy.
6. The nerdfighter sign also happens to be the hand sign of some obscure English gang with which I am unfamiliar called like The East London Wanderers or The Slightly Intimidating Liverpudlians or whatever.
7. Nerdfighteria actually figures in the plot of the new season of Sherlock. Perhaps a nerdfighter has been (wrongly no doubt!) accused of a murder.
8. Benedict Cumberbatch was playing some kind of British version of Rock Paper Scissors against two invisible opponents, and he went double scissors (as any smart person would).
We just needed this again, but now with fyll John Green analyze
why is john green so perfect
I’m willing to bet that Cumberbatch has no ide what a nerdfighter is. I didn’t until just then.
Last one for today, i promise.
OMG ARE THOSE FEM!DOCTORS?
theyre perfect and every single way
i love how eleven’s face is exactly the same.
I reckon they did this scene so that Bradley could touch Colin’s collarbone. Seems legit.
But the way his thumb touches it. And Colin’s little smile at the end. #DEAD
It’s like every time Benedict greets someone he knows, he just defaults to Bromance Mode.
Abandoned Amusement Park in New Orleans
they say New orleans is haunted… this has proved the theory 100%
I was sending photos like this to everyone when I started writing Nightmare in Silver. There is something uniquely disturbing about abandoned Amusement Parks.
I am reblogging this because not all of these photos are from the amusement park in New Orleans. This is in fact a compilation of various abandoned amusement parks.
look at that guy on the left he is so photogenic i bet there is a stock photo of him laughing with a salad
fixed that for you
oh my god i found the post that started it all
Page 1 of 2733